- Basic packages of quality essential health care services
- Protecting the physician-patient relationship
- Respect for the rights of patients
- Find patient health resources on common illnesses
- Competent and committed health care providers
- Adoption of appropriate health technology
- Strengthening public health
- Get the latest medical information from our publications
Dr. Alabrah Peter W.Chairman
Dr. Ebimiere OkpomuVice President
Dr. Ifie Biboye OmbehSecretary
Dr. Daniel McEteliSecretary
Dr. Anthony EguvbeEditor
Dr. Gbanaibolou OweifaFinancial Secretary
Dr. Divine IroleTreasurer
Dr. Evans G. TukorAssistant Secretary
Dr. Keme PondeiFormer Chairman
- The Niger Delta Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, which is a publication of the Nigerian Medical Association, Bayelsa State Branch, is calling for manuscripts for publication in its next edition.
- We publish original research articles, reviews, editorials and case reports.
- Articles are acceptable from all branches, specialties/sub-specialties of medicine and dentistry including basic sciences (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Psychology, e.t.c.).
- We welcome submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
- All articles will be peer reviewed and published within eight (8) weeks of acceptance.
- Send your manuscripts to email@example.com.
Visit Our E-Library